Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hospitales #1


Jeez! Father K here, quite literally 'back from the dead', and feeling none to the worse for it (OK maybe a bit). It's been as Vinnie Jones once said in Lockstock "emotional". But I'm gonna keep this brief for now. In my new series "Hospitales" (geddit?), I will be exploring the highs and lows of prescription drugs, just exactly how much a man's penis can expand and contract according to mental state (and the ingestion of prescription drugs), nurses that are bitches, seeing dead people, hospital food and just how good a cup of tea can be when you really need one.

Plus the usual amount of shite I promise but never deliver. But I am back, thanks for the good wishes my four favourite correspondents, I'll be in touch soon.

5 comments:

Davecaster said...

That sounds virtually unmissable Father K, especially that bit about the tea.

Really glad that you are still with us.

blondejon said...

im reading this at 7.30am, the penis comment just resulted in what we in the trade call "cornflakes over the monitor"...

Barry the Nomad said...

He returns! Welcome back FK :)

I'm liking the name "Hospitales" very much.

Tell me, do you have any form of portable gaming device with you? Those always help a recovery. :D

Random J said...

Wow...

Junlee said...

Glad to see a new post so soon!

Hope everything goes good for you from here on out.