Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Krishna and a Happy New Year!




Just a quick one, to wish all my dear readers and commentors a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! There's a couple of festive mini games here and here, which I hope you enjoy and a bit of festive video for you all at the top of the page!



My New Year's resolution will be to post a little more often and to try and visit all your blogs a little more often. Wiikly Sermons will now also feature my opinions and thoughts on the 360, as my jolly old cousin, Father Christmas, should hopefully be squeezing one down the chimney tonight!




Hope you all get everything you wish for tomorrow and may 2008 bring you every blessing the good Lord can bring!



(It's me Father Krishna!)

Oh and for my good friend dear Caleb, heres a link to those titties over at the Saturn Junkyard!





Happy holidays!

12 comments:

Junlee said...

Merry Christmas FatherK!

Hope it's a good one!

Random J said...

Merry Christmas bitch!!

:D

I hope you actually let your kids have a chance to play the Xbox 360. I bet Mrs FK is hitting the brandy because of there being ANOTHER console in the house. *lol*

fatherkrishna said...

Merry Christmas boys! Mrs. K is being slowly sucked into gaming, first Wii Sports, then Link's CBT. I even got her brain training!

gnome said...

Merry Christmas Father!

fatherkrishna said...

Merry Christmas Mr. Gnome! (Wasn't there a film called that?)

The Sports Satirist said...

I already wrote this on my blog, so I will just copy and paste it on yours. Don't celebrate Christmas, but thanks anyways. I do celebrate Eid, and thanks for the Happy Eid wishes. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you as well. By the way, please tell me the reward for playing those two online holiday mini games are the 2 women in the pictures.

fatherkrishna said...

I'll wrap them up for you now Funnyman... Now, all I need is your mailing address and they should be yours within the week...

The Sports Satirist said...

The shipping and handling fee must cost you a fortune.

fatherkrishna said...

Well you're worth it dear Funnyman! ;)

The Sports Satirist said...

The women in the pictures are wearing too much clothing. Can you do anything about that?

fatherkrishna said...

*Consults FKWS legal team...* Apparently not dear Funnyman, they might get cold in transit... Once they are delivered however, you may adjust their clothing in accordance with your tastes!

The Sports Satirist said...

Very nice. I like :-) Me likey my woman like I like my games, I want both to be nice to look at and nice to play with. By the way, did you want to exchange links? I have already added yours to my blog.