Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mike Strutter! Patron Saint Of FKWS!





You know the great thing about having your own blog? About having a blog where you can do whatever you want? You don't have to answer to anyone! You can say whatever the fuck you want!

You don't have to worry about offending anyone, if they don't like your shit, they don't have to read it! With one click, they're fucking toast! OK, on that particular premise, let me introduce you to one Michael Strutter, attourney at law...

The creation of genius comedian Paul Kaye, he of Dennis Pennis and "It's all gone a bit Pete Tong..." Mr. Kaye makes me cry with laughter...

Now I don't always look for the lowest common denominator, but when Mike Strutter unleashes his particular brand of humour, I'm there!!!

Now I love to swear! Not for the sake of it, but as an educated man, I'll be honest and state that for me, I think swearing can punctuate, and articulate a point, to another level, (if it's done with eloquence...) And Mike Strutter takes swearing to another level...

So bask in the man's ability to curse! Enjoy every 'cunt, bitch, motherfucker and bastard!'

I'll fucking get back to the cock sucking Wii, whenever the fuck, I'm mother-fucking, ready! You prick sucking, bunch of twats! (Actually dear readers (that I cherish so much) I'm only trying to make a point), I'll return to my normal self tomorrow... You bunch of ... Lovely people... :)

3 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

Fuck yeah!

You take blogging to whole new levels, dear Father... xD

Junlee said...

In a word...whoa!

fatherkrishna said...

Nebacha ! I fucking love you!

Junlee... In three words! mother fucking WHOAH! LOL! ;)