Monday, October 15, 2007

From Joy(Tech) To Misery...


Oh bloody hell! Fuck arse and bollocks! having experienced the joy of completing Resident Evil DS yesterday, I've sunk to the lows of having my third PS2 LCD attachable screen fuck up on me after purchase... The first two were easily returnable. I simply took them back to Blockbuster and got a refund...

The third, however, I purchased from eBay, and now I can't contact the seller for some reason, so I'm stuck with a faulty piece of kit. Damn! I was so close!!! I'd pictured myself enjoying the joys of the PS2 whilst Mrs. K watched 'Lost' with no conflict of interest... I had thought of it's potential on our next family outing to the caravan... Like a great big PSP sat in the lap of my surly ginger sons...


The harmony it could have facilitated, the PS2 ecstasy it could have bestowed!!! But no... It had to be faulty... DAMN! An alternative could have been the Treamcast... But it's not something I don't use that often. It's far too precious for that... But I'm thinking while I'm writing... A new scenario is emerging in my mind.


OK yeah!!! the PS2 and it's software will be the main console for the caravan... The Treamcast plus my unplayed American games, plus my DS could be the perfect Mrs. K friendly gaming combination for the up-coming nine day holiday. Plus a large stash of kung-fu DVDs, plus a large stash of cider, plus a large stash of... erm... stash!


Whilst this rambling post might make no sense to anyone else, it seems like it's been cathartic and therapeutic to me... And believe me my work with challenging pupils has been taxing this term. I think I feel a plan coming together! LOL!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

..ada wong.. on yer lap... and yer missus right beside you..... (inhales....)

i understand you competety... compeeteyly we track down the ebay swineherder we attach his nessicles to the ps2 screen and we switch de power on....

(inhales....)

tommorrow......

gnome said...

Let's organize an armed LCD screens obbery! Yes! Now!

NebachadnezzaR said...

"Oh bloody hell! Fuck arse and bollocks!"

Best 2 sentences to start a post...ever!

By the way, Father, having fun with your Resident Evil purchases for the PS2? It's a shame you're so unlucky when it comes to PS2 screens, for the console truly deserves investment. I now I'm having lots of fun with mine, first with a preview version of the new Smackdown! 2008 (psst, don't tell anyone that I'm already playing it...) and right now with Valkyrie Profile 2.

And gnome, care to get a PS2? Remember, there's more from where Tekken 5 came from...

fatherkrishna said...

Thanks for your support guys, its nice to know you'll rally round the old Father in his hour of need...

That's the second time I've been swindled by eBay...

Buggers!

Unknown said...

we attache their bollocks to ps2 screen too..... (inhales....)


jeez FK this stuff is powerful.. do you know you look like the Dalai lama?

Mikey4u said...

Please Please! Tell me this guy is in the Las Vegas area!! oh will he have a surprise, I have been planning it for 2 days now, I will break into his house at night time while he is sleeping, then wake him up with a gun 3 inches from his face, throw the crappy lcd on his stomach with some force, then I will pull the trigger (splashing his face with a cold jet of water)following my escape out the window....

fatherkrishna said...

The Dalai Lama hum? Thanks Elderly! You look like erm... a muscular torso behind bars?

Why thanks Mikey glad to know you've got my back...

Unfortunately though I think he lives in the South of England...

The bugger!

The Sports Satirist said...

I am sweating just looking at Ada. If you will excuse me, I have to...