Thursday, October 18, 2007

Resident Ecstasy...


WOW! WOW! WOW! and triple WOW!!! I'm sure I've done a post with this title before, but it's the only phrase I can think of for the phenomena I'm feeling right now...




I'm playing Resident Evil 3 Nemesis on the Dreamcast right now, and I'm LOVING it!!!! The game is sublime (and for those of you familiar with this pattern I'll probably be posting in a few weeks about how much I hate this game!)



I'm now beginning to feel so much love for this franchise... it's a master stroke. It's art as well as gaming. It's spawned three Hollywood blockbusters, the storyline is so strong. Right now I'm loving the environment I'm gaming in... Capcom are MASTERS of game development... They rule...

OK, *Swallows* I'm going to say something right now that I never thought I'd say... Shenmue is not my favourite franchise... It's Resident Evil. *COUGH !!!!* There, I said it... Sorry Ryo.... You only did two games (and that wasn't your fault) I'm sure it could swing the other way...

But right now I'm so wrapped up in the world of Umbrella, that I can't even speak...



Happy days!!!! I'll post later, but for now I'm Resident Evil 3 all the way...

6 comments:

gnome said...

You're paranoid Father, but happily you know it... And questioning Shenmue? Think I'll call the dominatrix to put some sense back to you...

NebachadnezzaR said...

"Shenmue is not my favourite franchise... It's Resident Evil."

You do know Segata himself will come down from the heavens and bring Yu Suzuki with him to beat the crap out of you for saying this, don't you, dear Father?

The Sports Satirist said...

I would like to see Jill and nemesis in RE 5.

Unknown said...

"Shenmue is not my favourite franchise"

what!! next you'll be ditching Segatta Sanshiro...

quelle trieste!..... merde!

Caleb said...

*Stars*

I actually ran through this whole game killing the Nemesis everytime he showed his face. (That included the first time you see him with just 7 shotgun rounds and the pistol)

I really enjoyed this game and I liked the way you could go the extra mile to get extra stuff by backtracking and killing Nemesis. I also loved it how he would get back up if you waited too long!

It's the first game I ever bought off Ebay.

In any case it's fun the the "Extra" game where you can play as the three mercs is pretty cool as well.

fatherkrishna said...

I'm really sorry for making the Shenmue statement... It now seems a little rash and perhaps misleading... I got caught up in the moment and blurted it out!

Now I feel a little foolish, but you know with Umbrella Chronicles slated for a November 30th release, the balance on the RE/Shenmue axis could be tipped REs way...