Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hurrah!


Imagine my horror as I finally registered my Xbox with Microsoft only to be given the news that my warranty ended in May 2008 (I only bought it in Dec 2007. Imgine my delight when the lady at the end of the Microsoft tech support helpline said that the lovely Bill Gates had personally extended my warranty and that they would fix my Xbox.

Shortly after the call, golden seraphim flew through my letterbox, wrapped my 360 up in angel hair, sprinkled it with pixie dust and transported it through the ether to anothe dimension.

Actually, they said they would send me some shipping labels, arrange for a courier to pick it up and I would have it back in about a month. Hurrah!! happy

Then Angelina Jolie turned up at my door saying she had tired of Brad, and wanted to start a new life with me. She said she felt she didn't have enough children, and that we should start making some RIGHT THERE AND THEN! She roughly pushed me to the floor and then slowly peeled off her Lara Croft cat-suit. Then she started to make passionate lo...

OK, I'm just gtting my Xbox fixed, but you get the picture. I'm really happy...

4 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

That's the most poetic thing I've ever seen on this blog xD

Glad yo hear about your xbox. A month seems too much time, though. They usually just take 2 weeks or something. Let's see how it goes

Junlee said...

lol, nice post!

fatherkrishna said...

Why thank you Nuno!

I'm really not bothered about the time factor though, it allows me to concentrate on the Wii, PS2 and Dreamcast...

Cheers Junlee!!

Unknown said...

That was funny!