Thursday, June 28, 2007

Resident Evil 4 Wii Commercial and Gameplay

WOW! Whilst the opening commercial looks kinda cheesey, I have to admit that this video has rekindled my desire to obtain this particular title.

I actually wish you could buy a Light Gun peripheral for this baby, as shooting with the Wiimote is fun (e.g. Red Steel) but, there's nothing like the feel of a smokin' Light Gun to get you hard!

I still fancy Umbrella Chronicles more, but who knows? I might purchase both! However, my recent financial melt down means that if I want new games I've got to trade in old ones... Either that or just wait for the next celebration, which by my calculations is... Damn! Christmas! What a dilemma!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, some how I will have to get my hands on this version too...

pretty cool commercial, even if it is a bit cheesy... lol

Unknown said...

KUUURRRrr PUUOOOOOooF..!!

I entered a Sega-cheat code for 100 roll-overs on your low counter thingy majigg'....

will cost you more coins for more...

fatherkrishna said...

Nice one Deitrix! This blog has been something of a late developer, but I'm hoping things will pick up soon...

NebachadnezzaR said...

I Have RE 4 for PS2 and let me tell you, that game is awesome.

I hope the Wii version will be the perfect conbination of the GC graphics, the PS2 extra content and the Wii control.

gnome said...

At last I'll get to play RE4 properly. And with a budget price tag too.

fatherkrishna said...

I very nearly bought this tonight... but decided to trade in Spiderman 3 and Monster 4X4 to fund it...

Unknown said...

Hurry up and tell me about it... Hell, just send it to me... I've played the feck outta The house of the dead you sent me...

fatherkrishna said...

Jesus! I just re-read this post and I can't believe I wrote the sentence "there's nothing like a smoking light gun to get you hard"

LOL! I should be banned from Blogger for that!

Unknown said...

well I wont be playing any Wii Blaster games with you...